Imagine having structural engineers on site that can design and respond to demands during real-time construction. When unforeseen conditions occur, CLE engineers identify, assess and then solve the problem–keeping projects moving forward, thus saving time and money.
Our clients know that our responsiveness is what sets us apart from other firms. We can be responsive because we have the established expertise as it relates to working with various construction materials such as timber, steel and concrete.
Our ability to assemble a dynamic team of professionals that are focused on careful and thorough approaches to investigating structures is an asset to our clients. We are well-versed in both destructive and non-destructive testing procedures and methodologies and can harness our expert knowledge for any project.
At CLE, we rely on our years of experience in investigating structures to isolate the root cause of deterioration and/or performance issues and formulate the best value solution for our clients.
CLE’s mission is to safeguard life, health, property and welfare by designing structures of dependable performance through the application of state of the art structural engineering principles.
CLE Services Include:
- Building & Waterfront Structures
- Condition Assessment & Structural Evaluations
- New Construction
- Renovation & Additions
- Load Rating Analysis
- Building Systems: Foundations, Walls, Floors & Roofs
- ADA Access Design & Compliance
- Temporary Construction Support Structures
- Cost Estimating
- Construction Oversight
- Harbor West Condominiums – Structural condition assessment, Seattle, WA
- Quonset Development Corporation – Bulkhead Replacement, North Kingstown,RI
- Fairhaven Shipyard Yard – Travel Lift and Marine Infrastructure, Fairhaven, MA
For more information, contact one of our offices or call us at 800.668.3220.