Communication | Expertise
Two words that characterize the CLE team of project managers, inspectors, and engineers. They have the experience to oversee the construction of your project from conceptual design through completion. We understand scheduling requirements and treat your budget as if it were our own.
Our clients include public agencies, private property owners, other engineering professionals, surety and property/casualty loss industries. Our professional services keep your project under control and deliver a product that makes us proud…because our reputation means everything.
Construction projects have so many moving parts, it is difficult for owners to keep abreast of it all. This is where the breadth and depth of CLE expertise is so valuable – we know how to facilitate proactive and practical solutions to design and construction challenges.
Our site observations document that construction is progressing as planned and is in compliance with plans, specifications and applicable building codes. We advocate for your interests when conflicts arise between the contractor, the architect/engineer or other vendors.
We tailor our services to meet all phases of construction-from development to final occupancy. Our team’s ability to manage risk and make decisions in real time drives your project’s success.
CLE services include:
- Coordinating Subcontractors
- Cost Management
- Construction Oversight
- Property & Casualty Loss
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Estimating
- Material procurement details
- Verification of conformance with plans, specifications and building codes
- Review of the quality of materials and workmanship
- Review of change orders and evaluation of impact to the project costs
- Verification and approval of contractor payment requests
- Documentation of quantities of materials
- Final inspections
- AIMCO – Building at 2900 on First Apartments, Seattle, WA
- MIT – Floating Dock, Boston, MA
- MA Division of Ecological Restoration – Stoney Brook, Brewster, MA
- AIMCO – The Preserve at Marin Renovation Project, Corte Madera, CA
For more information, contact one of our offices or call us at 800.668.3220.