As a firm who works on both the land and water, it is our job to ensure that projects are designed using sound engineering principles and practices and are in compliance with all governing local, state and federal regulations. CLE determines site and environmental impacts early on in the development of your project to ensure that such impacts are avoided and/or minimized to the greatest extent practicable. This, in turn, results in a more time efficient and cost effective regulatory review process. Having the in-depth knowledge and understanding of the regulations that pertain to our projects, gives CLE the ability to anticipate agency concerns at the forefront of the permitting process. This approach is the core basis of our successful track record in seeking regulatory approvals for our designs.
CLE Services Include:
- Local, State & Federal Permit Application & Plan Preparation for:
- Alternatives Analysis
- Regulatory Agency Coordination
- Client Advocacy
- Mitigation Plan Development
- Storm Water Compliance
- Owner Representation at Public Hearings
- FEMA Floodmapping Analysis – Elevation Certificates
- AIMCO – Preserve at Marin, Corte Madera, CA
- MA Division of Ecological Restoration – Freeman’s Pond, Brewster, MA
- Kittansett Golf Club – Open Marsh Water Management, Marion, MA
For more information, contact one of our offices or call us at 800.668.3220.