In today’s highly regulated environment, just about every engineering project has a regulatory component. Environmental impacts literally touch everything.
Having recognized environmental expertise is crucial. Whether your project is on land or in the water, if the scope requires environmental permitting and/or needs remediation or restoration services, CLE is your resource.
With our roots in marine engineering, we’ve been mitigating environmental impacts for over 27 years. Our team leaders have been at the forefront of restoration, water quality and habitat enhancement protocol since the 1970’s. CLE works on many Federally funded salt marsh restoration projects through the removal of tidal restrictions.
CLE environmental expertise includes:
- Environmental Restoration: Salt Marsh Restorations, Inland Wetland Replication
- Resource Assessment
- Water Quality: Monitoring Habitats, Enhancement, Aeration systems, Remediation
- Eel Grass Monitoring
- Marine Mammal Observers
- Essential Fish Habitats
- Sediment Sampling
Learn more about our Environmental Services
- Shoreline Protection & Coastal Resiliency – Rehabilitation to reconstruction
- Natural Resource Protection & Restoration – Restoration, water quality and habitat enhancement projects
- Massachusetts Division of Ecological Restoration – Bourne, MA
- Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management – Mashpee, MA
- MA Division of Ecological Restoration – Oak Bluffs, MA
For more information, contact one of our offices or call us at 800.668.3220.