Accurate. Experienced. Trusted. Accomplished.
For over 25 years, CLE has been to the go-to firm for marine engineering, known for our expertise on all types of hydrographic and geophysical surveys.
Our collaborative team environment allows us to harness the breadth of our firm’s professional resource pool so we can mobilize the best personnel and equipment for every job. You’ll find our multi-disciplinary teams of hydrographers, marine engineers and marine scientists have an in-depth knowledge of bathymetry acquired from years of experience. We pair that renowned level of skill with our state of the art equipment and vessels to ensure your project stays on track.
CLE’s services include
- Side-scan Sonar
- Shallow Water & Shoreline Transition
- Geophysical Sub-bottom Profiling
- Vegetation & Habitat
- QA/QC on pre-, progress- and post-dredging
- Maritime Cartography
- Sediment Sampling
- Bel Marin Keys Community Services – Novato Creek Swath Survey, Novato, CA
- O’Brien & Gere Engineers - Dredging Hendrix Canal, Brooklyn, NY
- Cashman Equipment Corporation – Hydrographic ,Multi-beam surveys, Marine mammal observation, Jamestown, RI
For more information, contact one of our offices or call us at 800.668.3220.