We make things happen from coast to coast
In today’s highly regulated environment, just about every engineering project has a regulatory component. Environmental impacts literally touch everything.
Having recognized environmental expertise is crucial to the success of your project. Whether your project is on land or in the water, if the scope requires environmental permitting and/or needs remediation or restoration services, CLE is your resource.
With our roots in marine engineering, we’ve been mitigating environmental impacts for over 25 years. Our team leaders have been at the forefront of restoration, water quality and habitat enhancement protocol since the 1970’s. CLE works on many Federally funded salt marsh restoration projects through the removal of tidal restrictions.
CLE environmental expertise includes:
- Environmental Restoration
- Salt Marsh Restorations
- Inland Wetland Replication
- Resource Assessment
- Water Quality
- Monitoring Habitats
- Aeration systems
- Eel Grass Monitoring
- Marine Mammal Observers
- Essential Fish Habitats
- Sediment Sampling
- MA Division of Ecological Restoration – Sunken Meadow, Easton, MA
- Bel Marin Keys Community Services District – Water Quality, Novato, CA
- O’Brien & Gere Engineers – Hendrix Canal Sampling, Brooklyn, NY
- AECOM – Paerdegat Lagoons Sampling, NY
- MA Division of Ecological Restoration – South Cape Beach Salt Marsh Restoration, Mashpee, MA
For more information, contact one of our offices or call us at 800.668.3220.