CLE brings unsurpassed experience and knowledge in dredge engineering and material management. Our team includes ACSM-certified hydrographers who know the waterfront and are experts in acquisition, reduction and analysis of hydrographic survey data. We offer expertise with various dredge material management options, including upland beneficial re-use and landfill disposal, beach nourishment and confined/unconfined offshore disposal.
The key component to the successful implementation of any dredging project is to establish a cost-effective operation that addresses your needs and avoids/minimizes adverse impacts to environmental resources. We generate a product that meets your project goals within the boundaries established by the regulatory agencies and the laws that pertain to dredging and sediment reuse/disposal.
CLE Services Include:
- Conditional Progress and Pre- & Post- Dredge Surveys
- Dredge Feasibility, Design & Volume Computations
- Sediment Sampling & Analysis Plan Development
- Sediment Assessment, Re-use and Disposal Evaluations
- Use of Innovative Technologies for Sediment Dewatering
- Dredge Integrated Alternative Analysis
- Mitigation Plan Development
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Construction Management
- Contractor Support Services
• Town of Barnstable | East Bay Entrance and Embayment Channel Dredging – Barnstable, MA
• O’Brien & Gere Engineers | Dredging Hendrix Canal, Brooklyn, NY
• Town of Barnstable | Barnstable Inner Harbor Dredging – Barnstable, MA
• Holcim (US), Inc. | Hydrographic. Maintence Dredging and Capping – Queens, NY
• Mass Dept. of Conservation & Recreation | Inner Harbor Dredging, North Channel – Gloucester, MA
• Mare Island Dry Dock, LLC | Shipyard Maintenance Dredging – Vallejo, CA
• CITGO | Petroleum Terminal Maintenance & Dredging – Braintree, MA
For more information, contact one of our offices or call us at 800.668.3220.